As of Jul 04, 2022
As of Jul 22, 2022
As of Jul 17, 2022
As of Jul 19, 2022
As of Jul 13, 2022
As of Jul 18, 2022
As of Jul 22, 2022
As of Jul 06, 2022
What can you do?
Put pressure on companies to #BoycottRussia by tagging them on social media, participating in protests, publicly boycotting their products and asking them to immediately cut all ties with russia.
Reach out to CEOs and companies' stakeholders and ask them to #BoycottRussia. Businesses that continue to do business with Russia during this war will suffer withdrawals from investors who increasingly look to invest in companies with strong ESG commitments.
Demand more sanctions: Every day, the US, UK and EU buy more than $800m of oil, gas and other goods from russia, financing Putin’s war. The US, UK and EU must immediately impose more sanctions to stop this war.
Why pull out of Russia?
Apple, McDonald’s, Netflix and Ford. PayPal and Mastercard. LVMH, Hermès, and over 350 more companies have announced their withdrawal from russia. To the world, doing business with russia means supporting a terrorist country. Businesses who continue to operate in russia will suffer long-lasting reputational damage that will affect their attractiveness to customers, partners and talent. Don't support terrorism. Boycott russia. Boycott putin's regime.
- doing business
- Paying Taxes & supporting THE economy
- funding the war MAchine
While we thank those companies that have decided to stand on the right side of history and have already taken decisive action to cut ties with the terrorist country, we call on those which continue to trade with russia to follow their example.
- Samsung has said it will suspend shipments to russia but continues to operate in russia.
- Liebherr continues its operations in Russia.
- Citigroup (CitiBank) said it is no longer taking on new clients and will further cut its exposure, but continues to operate in russia.
- Legrand continues its operations in Russia.
- Nestle said that it has suspended all capital investment in russia and halted all advertising.
- Globus continues its operations in russia.
- Hyundai and Kia, the largest suppliers and manufacturers of cars in russia continue operating in the market.
- Mondi group reportedly reversed their decision to withdraw.
- New Holland Agriculture hasn't made any statements in regard to stopping their operations in russia.
- Raiffeisen Bank continues its operations in Russia. Many companies are now moving to this bank from European banks that came under sanctions.
- Claas hasn't made any statements in regard to stopping their operations in russia.
- Schlumberger said it suspended investment and technology deployment to its russia operations.
- Yves Rocher continues to operate in russia.
- Sanofi continues to operate in russia.
- Pfizer has halted its investments in russia but still supplies medicines.
- Danone announced that it will divest its dairy food business in russia.
- Apple has left russia and its products will no longer be available in Apple shops once the existing stock is depleted.
- Dell ceased all russian operations after August offices closure.
- Waters Corp has left russia.
- SEGA has suspended sales in russia.
- OMV said that it will not pursue future investments in russia and has pulled the plug on its planned $1 billion acquisition of a quarter interest in russia’s Achimov 4A/5A project in response to Moscow’s invasion of Ukraine.
- Nike Inc said it would temporarily close all its stores in russia.
- Netflix said that it was leaving russia and that it will cut off all users when billing periods ends.
- Visa and Mastercard announced it is suspending its russia operations and ceasing all transactions in the country.
- Société Générale ceases its activities in russia and signs an agreement to sell Rosbank and its russian insurance subsidiaries.
- Slack has said that it has blocked access to Slackand disabled the accounts of sanctioned russia-related entities and individuals.
- Shell announced that it will stop buying russian oil and gas.
- Pandora suspended all business with russia and Belarus.
- PayPal said it will no longer accept new users in russia and will support withdrawls for another period of time before all services end.
- PwC stated that it should not have a member firm in russia and that consequently PwC russia will leave the Network
Do you know a company that still operates in russia? Report them NOW!
As of March 2022, hundreds of international companies left russia entirely or have partially limited their work. For both moral and pragmatic reasons. Report those who have not.
Report a Company
Report a company that continues to finance Putin’s war of aggression. We will add them to the list of shame.